Sunday, February 15, 2009

Trying to Play Catch Up...

This whole trying to catch up is taking forever!! I think I'll just start posting what is going on now and maybe just go back when I can! The problem (besides lack of sleep) is that I don't know how to upload multiple pictures/a slideshow.

As of last Thursday, Sweet Henry is now two months old! I can not believe it!! It really is so strange because I feel like it was just yesterday that Michael and I were in Dr. Davidson's office and he said he was sending us over to the hospital to "have a baby today" but on the other hand I don't remember my life without Henry. Everyday has been a blessing and I look forward to all that is to come!

Henry really enjoyed his first Valentine's Day!! His two favorite parts of the day were when the mailman delivered his Valentine from his girlfriend, Aubrey Claire Kennedy, and enjoying Valentine's Day supper with The Fabers. He loves Aunt Ro, Ellie, Maggie and Sarah Kate...and even silly Uncle John! Michael and I had a wonderful day with our most special Valentine ever!! We hope all of you had a day filled with love (and conversation hearts!).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leslie! I found your blog from FB. Just a tip...you can go to www.slide.com to create a slide show (very basic...there are lots more nifty kind out there that I haven't figured out yet. Also, if you download Picassa (google's picture manager) to your computer, it will let you create photo collages that you can then send to blogger! Glad y'all had a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete