Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Henry's Nursery

A few friends have asked for pictures of Henry's nursery...so, here ya go! I have to admit that it's my favorite room in the house! I sat in the rocker before he was born just imagining holding my sweet boy and now I get to REALLY do it every night. I love it!!!
View from the hallway

His crib (that he doesn't sleep in...he's a swing sleeper!)
My sweet friend from high school, Katie Riley Adams, painted this beautiful picture for Henry's room. These are three of Henry's outfit that I hung on a clothesline (really it was a zipline at my friend Robin's house!) and took a picture and emailed it to Katie...the outfits in the painting are EXACTLY like the actual outfits! Katie is so amazingly talented!! The middle daygown is the first thing we bought after we found out we were having a boy. It is also what Henry wore home from the hospital...it was ginormous on him! He wore it last week and if finally fit!

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, I love the window cornice. Who did that? It is beautiful. The painting is also lovely. Such a cozy nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- So beautiful and looks so peaceful. I never knew Katie could paint.. that is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete