Wednesday, April 8, 2009

visitors!!

Last week, our old neighbors, Chris, Christine, Owen and Lucy came for a visit! Most of you know that they lived right next door and I was crushed when they moved to Chicago right before Thanksgiving. Anyway, Christine and the kids drove down on Tuesday and Chris flew in on Thursday evening...we had sooo much fun! I felt like my life was back to normal! My girl was back! We played outside, had an Easter egg hunt, hung out at the neighborhood Sonic (great for losing baby weight, by the way), had all the neighbors over for dinner, went to the zoo and had game night with some friends! It was really fun and Henry loved watching Owen and Lucy run all over the place. I did not feel like I needed to "entertain" Henry because he just watched O and Luce all day long!! Here are a few pictures of our fun week with the Jewells! By the way, you gotta love Lucy's "cheese face" in these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment