Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I can't believe I'm celebrating Mother's Day with MY baby!!! So wonderful!! We had a great Mother's Day weekend. On Saturday, Michael smoked ribs and a pork shoulder and we had our sweet group of friends over to eat and play! It was the first Mother's Day for Jill, Celia and me and the second for Emily and Ellie is an old pro at being a mom, Ally is almost seven! However, Ellie will be the first Momma with two kiddos!!! She and Tommy will welcome sweet Baby A into the world in November! Sunday afternoon, my mom came over for lunch and we celebrated the day with her. It's so fun to watch her play with Henry!

Me & Henry, Ellie & Baby A, Celia & Jacob and Jill & Aaron

Ty holding court with the Boys!




I must admit that I feel like, since Henry has been born, I feel like everyday is a wonderful, special day. I know some people think that is corny to say but it is SO true!! I can be feeling not so great and then I see that sweet little guy and I just light up! I feel so blessed that God chose ME to be Henry's momma. I love you the most in the world, Henry!

1 comment:

  1. Happy First Mother's Day Momma!!! (I finally figured out how to comment - Woo Hoo!!)

    ReplyDelete