Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Haircut

Henry is looking a little less "Florabama-ish" these days...while he still has NO teeth he did have the mullet cut off today! He did great while Alyssa cut his hair! He probably did so well because he was half asleep...I (literally) snatched him out of his crib, threw him in the car and arrived (only five minutes late) at Hair Expressions! I took him by myself so pictures are few and not so great...I really wanted an "action shot" of Alyssa actually snipping off his little locks of hair! Oh well...





Here's a before shot...check out that mullet in the mirror!!



Freshly trimmed hair by Mrs. Alyssa! She's great!


2 comments:

  1. So sweet my little Henry-bug!!! I remember having Owen's mullet cut off, too....just like it was yesterday. What a big boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new-do! Henry looks so handsome!

    ReplyDelete