Monday, July 12, 2010

Long Time No Blog...

WOW! It's been a while! A lot has been going on!! As most of you know, since I last posted, our new little guy arrived! Ryan Hays Nix joined the world April 12...three months ago, today!! "Ryan" is after Michael's brother and also after dear family friends of my mother and grandmother. "Hays" is from my grandmother's (Mawmaw) side of the family. Her sister, Pollye, whom she adored and helped to raise her, married last name was Hays. We went back and forth on the "order" of the names since we knew we were going to call him Hays...Michael goes by his middle name and said it's not that big of a deal........I can't tell you how many people have congratulated us on the birth of Ryan. :) I promise to be better about posting! Lots to catch y'all up on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment