Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blessed

We are very excited to announce that Henry is going to be a BIG brother! We feel extremely blessed and a little caught off guard, that's for sure! This sweet little baby is a boy and we could not be more excited! He's due mid April so these little boys will be sixteen months apart! We are taking name suggestions since we don't have a clue what to call this little guy! Obviously, Henry has no idea what is about to happen to his world and quite frankly Michael and I don't either! We are just thanking God for this wonderful gift and holding on tight for the ride! Henry has been more fun and filled us with more love than we ever thought possible! I can't even imagine how wonderful our lives will be with another baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Congrats! You are braver than I, my friend. I don't think I could have managed two that close! I can't believe you waited so long to share!!!! Can't wait to "meet" this little one!

    ReplyDelete