Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

So I am a little late in wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving...what's new! Y'all all know I'm never on time with anything!!! :) I hope everyone had a happy day and enjoyed yummy food and fun times with friends and family! Henry's first Turkey Day Weekend was fun. We went home to Alabama and were able to visit with my family and Michael's family! We started off Thanksgiving morning watching (what else) The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!! I must admit that I look forward to this all year!


Henry was also lovingly "attacked" by Yaya (my mom) and "forced" to wear the turkey headdress...

While we all had a fun time and Henry was a sweet little guy...he turned into a bit of a turkey regarding his nap/bedtime schedule due to the traveling...oh well, I guess that's the beauty of traveling with a baby...here we come Christmas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment