Saturday, December 12, 2009

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!

I can not believe that my precious baby is now a one-year-old!! This past year has been the absolute best year of our lives! Michael and I have had more fun watching our sweet baby boy grow and learn! We were talking earlier and decided that we can't believe Henry's already a year old because the time has flown by but also don't remember life without him. He's such a fun little guy and he makes me smile every time I think about him! I never thought I could love someone so very much. We are so thankful every day that we were chosen to be Henry's momma and daddy. God is so good!

Henry (12/12/08) 5 pounds 4 ounces, 18 inches long...so much love, laughter, growing and learning this year!!

Here are a few pictures from Henry's birthday party...

Our sweet one year old is now babbling/talking up a storm! His "recognizable" words are Momma, Dada, thank you, uh-oh and bwuddabwuddabwudda (brother brother brother)! He (finally) loves table food and so far has eaten anything I've put in front of him. He loves fruit, cheese, avocados, potatoes, carrots, green beans, cheerios and graham crackers. Henry isn't walking, yet...but he cruises all around the furniture and can play a mean game of peepie! He loves to be tickled and snuggled and still loves Weez (his blue bunny) the most in the world! Happy Birthday, Sweet Henry!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment